Control data retention on faxes received by using the 'Auto Delete' feature. Once an incoming fax is received and delivered via email, the fax content will be automatically deleted from your Notifyre Dashboard.
How to activate or deactivate 'Auto Delete' on incoming faxes
This feature is managed from the 'Settings' menu within your Notifyre Dashboard.
- Login to the Notifyre Dashboard
- Select "Settings" on the left navigation
- Select “Fax” from the dropdown menu
- Select "Receive" under the Fax Settings
- Toggle On or Off "Auto delete fax from storage"
- Select "Save"
⚠️Consider activation of this feature carefully, based on data retention requirements.
This setting can be managed by Admin and Full User Notifyre users.
To activate 'Auto Delete' there must be at least 1 validated email address applied to the 'Fax Receive Settings'.
If ‘Receive fax as attachment’ is disabled, 'Auto Delete' cannot be activated.