Preview and download received MMS messages from your Notifyre Dashboard.
Region applicable: Australia
Once ordered and active, a dedicated virtual MMS number allows businesses to receive images and other multi-media files sent as texts.
How to view your received MMS activity
- Login to the Notifyre Dashboard
- Select "Activity" on the left navigation
- Select "Receive" from the dropdown menu
- A list of all the received message activity is displayed here, including SMS, Fax, and MMS.
- Select the filter ‘Type’, and select 'MMS'.
Once the receive activity has loaded, you can preview a received MMS message by:
- Selecting the 3 dot menu icon.
- This will open a preview on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Next, select 'Review', 'Mark As Unread', or 'Download MMS'.
- When you 'Review', your MMS message received will be displayed.
MMS Receiving is currently available for Australian MMS-compatible numbers for users with an Australian account.
MMS Sending is coming soon!