To gain access to Notifyre’s fax & SMS API gateway, developers must first create a new API token. An API token provides developers with the ability to integrate Notifyre’s fax & SMS functionality with existing systems.
To create a new API token, you must first sign up to a free Notifyre Account. See Creating a Notifyre Account for a step-by-step guide on how to sign up to a Notifyre Account.
- Login to the Notifyre Dashboard
- Select “Settings” on the left navigation
- Select “Developer” from the dropdown menu
- Enter Name (mandatory)
- Select Role (mandatory)
- Click and add an Expiry Date if you would like your API token to expire.
- Notifyre will then generate and display a new API token
To delete an active API Token:
- Select the API Token you wish to cancel by selecting the correct tick box
- Click “Actions”
- Select “Delete” from the dropdown menu
- Click “Delete”
Token – The API token number. This number will always be alphanumerical.
Created – The date the API token was created.
Status – Displays if the API token is active.