See below for all the fields required to submit the Campaign registration form. We recommend that you have all the data available before you start your Campaign registration.
You must carefully enter the data and check that it is accurate before paying for your Campaign registration. Campaign details will be sent to The Campaign Registry for review upon payment.
Note: You will need to have a payment method in your account before filling out the form.
- Brand Name: Select your Brand Name for this campaign. Only your approved Brands will appear in the Dropdown.
- Campaign Name: Add a name for this Campaign. This is so you can easily identify what this campaign is used for.
- SMS use case: Select the type of SMS Use case for this campaign.
- Use case description: Describe the purpose of your SMS being sent to customers with a minimum of 40 Characters. e.g. "Reminder to customers of scheduled appointment, details to include are the time, location and practitioner being visited".
- Sample SMS message 1: This will be an example of what will be sent to the customer, it is important that you include your Opt Out messages in this! 20 characters minimum. See SMS templates for examples.
- Sample SMS message 2: This will be another example of what will be sent to the customer, it is important that you include your Opt Out messages in this! 20 characters minimum. See SMS templates for examples.
- Will you use Dynamic content in your SMS? Dynamic content includes merge fields or placeholder text that will change based on a data source. e.g. "Hi [First Name], This is a reminder that your appointment is at [Appointment time]. Reply STOP to opt out"
- Enter the content that will change in your SMS: This will be the Dynamic content that will change e.g. First Name, Appointment time.
- Call to actions: Describe where the end-user is providing their number and agreeing to receive the message. This includes how you receive their number and how you gain their consent to message them. 40 characters minimum. e.g. "When a customer signs up for an account on our website, there is an SMS disclaimer included on the form where the end-user is providing their number and accepting or declining their number [Link to signup page] or [Attach a copy of form]."
- Opt in process description: Enter methods used to collect SMS consent for this campaign. 40 character minimum.
- “START” Message: Users can reply “START“ to opt in to receive messages from you. Enter the message that your customers receive if they send the keyword “START“. Make sure to include your Opt out message. Include the Company Name, Message Frequency information, Msg&Data rate information, and Opt-Out language such as Reply STOP to unsubscribe. e.g. "You have been subscribed to receive SMS from Notfiyre, You can expect to receive 1-4 messages per month messages, Msg&Data rates may apply. Reply STOP to opt out."
- “STOP” Message: Users can reply “STOP“ to opt out of receiving messages from you. Enter the message that your customers receive if they send the keyword “STOP“. Make sure to include your Opt in message. e.g. "You have been unsubscribed. Reply START to opt in."
- “HELP” Message: Users can reply to your messages with the word “HELP“ to learn more about the messages that they're receiving from you. Enter the message that your customers receive if they send the keyword “HELP“. Make sure to include your Opt out message. e.g. "Contact us on 12345678 or email@example.com to submit an enquiry. Reply STOP to opt out."
- Will your SMS Campaign include any of the following? Tick all that apply.
- Will you require more than 50 numbers for this campaign? Yes/No
- Affiliate marketing: By checking this box, you confirm that you know affiliate marketing is prohibited and you will not use this campaign to send affiliate marketing messages.